Try these recipes to make and keep at home
1 L Water
2 tablespoons white vinegar
- Combine ingredients in a spray bottles
- For best results use newspaper to wipe off
All Purpose Cleaner
2 ¼ cups water
4 tablespoons vinegar
2 tablespoons baking soda
- Fill spray bottle with water
- Add vinegar and baking soda
- Shake before every use
Powder Laundry Detergent (not designed for HE laundry machines)
1 cup washing soda
1 cup baking soda
60 mL liquid castile soap
- Combine the powders in a blender or food processor.
- While the powders are blending slowly add the liquid castile soap.
- ¼ cup per load
1 2/3 cup baking soda
1/2 cup liquid castile soap
1/2 cup water
2 Tbsp white vinegar
- Combine ingredients in a squirt bottle.
- Shake before each use
- Rinse well
Home Cleaning Solutions
½ cup baking soda
1 cup white vinegar
4 cups boiled water
- Pour baking soda into drain and add vinegar.
- Let sit 10 minutes then chase with boiling hot water.
Sprinkle baking soda on damp surfaces, scrub and rinse.
For a more abrasive scrub, combine baking soda with salt.
- Sprinkle water over the oven bottom, then baking soda, until it is covered and white.
- Sprinkle more water and let set overnight
- Wipe up the next morning and dab liquid soap on sponge to wash remaining residue.
- Add more baking soda and/or water if needed